Monday, June 27, 2011

A month and a bit on

Well having bought the tablet for work I use it mostly for reading.

I am of mixed mind as to whether I bought the correct device or not. Windows 7 is good as it lets have me multiple applications open , but Windows 7 would really suck without a pointing device and I do find that it can be a pain to do stuff without the mouse buttons.

The iPad content model is I think a great model for everyone to emulate. Provide a means by which anyone can put create an app for the great unwashed and then give a portion of the payment to the author, would be neat if the author got the lions share.

Not aware of much in the way of tablet apps for Windows 7 but maybe its out there, I have not really been looking. Have been impressed by some reviews for some ipad stuff but sadly no good for my tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment