Saturday, June 11, 2011

more on viruses

I had thought I had purchased a licence for AVG, turned out I had purchased a download program that allowed me to download AVG, now if I want to license AVG I need to pay them.

It obviously pays to read the text that goes with the Download button. Or rather you pay if you don't.

So, anyway went to connect my tablet to my PC with synergy and I could no longer see my PC, dicked around for a while trying to find where I could enter set IPs to be allowed, but ultimately gave up and decided to de-install AVG and go elsewhere.

Decided to go with the Microsoft freebie, Microsoft Security Essentials, its free and a co-worker said that its very good.

Microsoft Security Essentials is now installed, thank you Mr Gates !

http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/security_essentials/default.aspx

I can see my shared drives again, yay !

No comments:

Post a Comment